domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

exposure of Dr. Valenzuela


The presentation of Doctor Valenzuela was very interesting in especial for me, because my area is the study of human reproduction, so I congratulate to the organizers.
I learned how is more important the moment when is administrate the drug that if is administrate after or before of the coitus, and exist collateral effects like if you administrate two doses you have 53% of ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Valenzuela exposed how is possible the postovulatory effects whit the study of the percentages of pregnancy in the fertility windows.
Also was very interesting know the posture of the Catholic Church about when start the life, and also know the point of view of the science when start the life, this is a controversial and important point in the society because there are many posture and beliefs.
This activity will be great if it can be done in the faculty with time protected for have arguments and form us an opinion of this topic, so we can help people.

I hope that these activities can be repeated, and I am grateful for issues was discussed because issues like the health system of the other countries or the preovulatory v/s preovulatory and postovulatory effect of LNG EC was very interesting for me, and us obligation like future professional of health is learn about this issues, I propose this activities doing again but whit more protected time for traduce the paper after the presentation of the expert.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Matías again,

    I hope in the future we can organise these activities with more protected time as you say. But, believe me, we do our best.

    I´m happy that the talk was so stimulating. I do agree in that these issues need to be discussed more.

    Well done Matías,
    Claudia

    ResponderEliminar