sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Southamerican Congress of Obstetrics.


Hello everybody today I want tell you about my experience in a 3er southamerican congress of Obstetrics, organized for University of Frontera and the college of Midwife.
Well, the first thing I want to say is that all should go to these activities, the president of college of midwife in the last exposition said: “if we aren´t together, we never can obtain achievement”.
When started the congress all Universities and important visit was presented, and I was impressed whit University of Concepción because led about more of one hundred students, and the University of Valdivia led a lot of students too, also I impress for the effort of the University of Antofagasta for be present in the congress.
I like very much the topics of the expositions, because was very related with the actually of us profession, like VIH, ITS, HPV, etc. many issues very interesting for us, and one of the most impressive for me, was the experience of the man midwife that participated in the program America solidaria and go to Haiti after the earthquake and how the limit of the human are proof, was very interesting. Also I impressed like student of the first years in the career can made a investigation of the sexual and reproductive health of the students in the first year of University, in the University Austral, because they made a very good work and was winners in the best investigation of sexual and reproductive work in the congress. One thing was caught my attention was that University of Chile because not present any work investigation, between the students of University of Chile, three are in your last year of career, and they was not presented your investigation because they thought that the investigations most be complete and revised for a teacher, but it was not. When I talk whit my partners of the investigations works was presented in a congress, all thought that at University of Chile the level is very good, and when I dismiss of the president of the college of Midwife, she ask me why University of Chile not presented investigations works, and I said all true, that us thought that the investigations works most be complete and revised for a teacher of the University, and the students of 5to are very careful whit your works because at University of Chile is very strict, and she say, well my friend you are right, at University of Chile is very strict, but the next years the congress is at University of Chile so you can show that level.
Well this wonderful experience was unique, and I think that all people stay there think alike

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario