jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

My carrer

Hellou! today i want talk to you about how i feel about my decission to be a midwifery.
Weel first i chose this carrer becouse acording whit mi PSU puntage was the carrer most liked, i think this is the right carrer for me, becouse this carrer have many areas for enyoed, for example i did´t knew that the Comunitary health was very interesting, and there areas like health investigation, where you can make investigate proyects, you use grafics dates, it´s very interesting too.
Well there was very fascinate talk whit the Prof. R. Renere in the last time, she is a midwifery very smart, she asist to the midwifery college meeting for discussions of the most important issues for us, she it´so patient, she have the aspect of the midwifery that i want have, she instill to me the enthusiasm for the Public health.

Well i hope you´r enyoed this publication XD, bless for all my classmate.

2 comentarios:

  1. hi matias

    Thanks for yesterday!!!

    Obstetrics rules!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi friend, how are you? I think that you did very well talking to R. Renere, she is very smart.
    see you later

    ResponderEliminar