miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

Welcome

Hello, my name is Matías Henríquez and this is my blog, i made this blog because i think this is a perfect tool for my activities, how study, see videos, read articles, about current issues, etc... I study Obstetrics in Universidad de Chile, i decided setudy this carrer for the beautifull conection whit the people, i love help people and in this area the oportunities for hepls it´s a lot. In this site i want to talk about many current issues, a litle of literature, extreme sport, soccer, skatebording, and music, lately i listen a lot of indi rock music, it´s very stylich, but a love listen any style of music. I was thinking about how this site maybe a tool for show my ideas about the cerius habit of life, i think this is a perfect site for this, for example ideas about god, politic, work, study, stylelifes, anyway somthing aspect related whit cerius habit in the life. I hope youenjoyed visit this blog

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario